Business-Minded Trial Lawyers Ready To Solve Your Disputes
At Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC our goal is to safeguard your business. While business litigation is sometimes necessary, it is not always the answer. We can review your situation and recommend the right course of action for you. Assertive negotiation methods, mediation and arbitration can also deliver favorable results. If litigation is needed, rest assured that our business lawyers will deliver the skilled counsel and aggressive representation you deserve.
Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC provides results-oriented representation in matters involving:
- Contract disputes — Breach of contract, employment contract disputes, real estate litigation and other disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty — Lawsuits involving alleged malfeasance by executives and board members, professional malpractice, estate litigation and other claims
- Partnership and shareholder disputes — Involving misappropriation of assets and other claims
- Infringement of intellectual property rights
- Business torts and fraud
- Other types of business litigation
We represent corporations, businesses, investors and other parties throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex from our offices in Arlington, Texas.
We Are Focused On Solutions, Not On Running Up Your Legal Bills
The business litigation attorneys at Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC have years of experience in managing these and other business disputes. Often, it is in your monetary interest for an attorney to negotiate with the other party on your behalf. Because of our experience and negotiation skills, we can often achieve results that are better than what you can achieve on your own.
However, sometimes it is not in your interest to continue negotiating. When the other party refuses to make reasonable compromises, or when we believe that we can achieve a better result for you through litigation, you can rely on Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC for vigorous advocacy during pretrial motions, discovery and at trial. Whether you are a plaintiff or a defendant, we have the knowledge and experience to aggressively represent you.