Protecting The Rights Of Texas Employers
An employment-related lawsuit can present a significant threat to your business. At Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC we provide proactive services to minimize the possibility of litigation and resolve employment law problems in a satisfactory manner. As an experienced business law firm, we understand both the legal implications of federal and state employment laws and the practical effect those laws have on our clients’ businesses.
Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC is your source for intelligent employment law solutions. We serve businesses throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and Rio Grande Valley.
Helping Build Productive Work Environments
The attorneys at Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC provide a full range of employer defense services designed to help businesses in Texas comply with employment laws, including:
- Development and review of employment policies and procedures
- Training sessions for business owners, executives and human resources personnel, including:
- Sexual harassment prevention
- How to properly hire and discharge employees
- What to do about a nonperforming or problem employee
- Drafting and review of employment contracts, noncompete agreements and severance agreements
- Counsel regarding wage and benefits policies
A motivated and enthusiastic workforce can play an important role in growing your business. On the other hand, trouble in the workplace can adversely affect your business operations. Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC will work diligently to help you avoid potential problems so you can get the most from your workforce.
We Are Ready To Defend Your Business
If you do face the possibility of employment litigation, Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC stands ready to represent you. We provide vigorous representation on behalf of businesses in matters involving:
- Employment discrimination — Race, national origin, age, gender, pregnancy, disability and other protected classes
- Sexual harassment
- Fair Labor Standards Act cases involving overtime claims and alleged minimum wage violations
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims
- Texas Workforce Commission claims and hearings
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) investigations and complaints
- Non-compete agreement disputes
- Department of Labor investigations, including OSHA complaints, wage and hour, and H-1B issues
- OSHA investigations
- Whistleblower and Sabine Pilot actions (refusal to do illegal acts requested by the employer)
At Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC we focus on resolving such cases in the most favorable way possible, while keeping legal costs reasonable. We will vigorously defend you at all stages of the legal process.
Contact Our Firm
To schedule a consultation with an experienced employment lawyer at Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC call us at 214-441-3000 or submit an inquiry form.