Health Care Law Attorneys In Texas
The attorneys at Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC advise and represent health care providers in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and throughout North Texas. We understand the health care business and the challenges health care providers face in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
We represent and advise physicians, health care providers and practice managers in these types of matters:
- Formation of professional associations
- Mergers and dissolution of physician groups
- Employment contracts and physician noncompetition agreements
- Compliance with federal and state laws such as Stark and Anti-Kickback compliance and Texas Medical Board rules and regulations
- Breach of contract claims with vendors of medical equipment, supplies and services
- Health care collections, and federal billing and insurance prompt pay law
- Medicare appeals
- Other business and regulatory matters affecting health care providers
Advisers And Advocates For Texas Health Care Providers
Donald Kaiser leads our health care law practice, working with our firm’s other attorneys to provide quality legal solutions for medical providers.
As an adviser, Mr. Kaiser has experience in the formation of medical provider entities, governance issues, the drafting of contracts and compliance issues. As a transactional lawyer, he assists medical providers regarding mergers of physician groups, the purchase of real estate and other matters affecting the business operations of health care organizations. As an advocate, Donald Kaiser aggressively represents health care providers concerning alleged Medicare violations, Stark Act violations and breach of contract disputes.
When you retain Kaiser Legal Solutions, PLLC you can be confident knowing that an experienced legal team is working diligently to protect your interests.